Be Held accountable with Zoom conference call sessions
Hey y’all! I am SO excited to finally be offering zoom conference call sessions; or what I will be calling: Nutrition Counseling sessions.
These sessions were developed to provide nutrition counseling to ANY individual (or group) who would not be appropriate for a formal coaching/client relationship. This includes:
- STUDENT ATHLETES!!
- Individuals who wish to work on nutrition concepts (instead of diligently "tracking" nutrition)
- Children or families with nutrition-related questions or needs (i.e. meal planning for families, snack ideas, a fridge or pantry walk-through where I can identify healthful replacements for current staples in your home, etc.)
- Those needing to nurture a healthy relationship with food
- ANYONE with nutrition related questions or concerns who wishes to check-in on a less frequent basis
These sessions can also serve a GREAT platform for those with education questions regarding getting into the field of dietetics! I have used these sessions for:
- Education sessions for other nutrition coaches wishing to collaborate on a client question
- Anyone with questions regarding the path to becoming a dietetic professional or fitness professional
SIGN UP BELOW!
How it works
Sessions are scheduled on a first-come first serve basis in 30 minute or 60 minute increments. You must purchase your session time to schedule. All nutrition counseling sessions will be followed up with your “After-Visit Summary” sent to you via email. We will determine how often you should follow-up with sessions, together.
What to expect after you schedule
Once you schedule, you will be sent a questionnaire so your coach is up-to-date on the concept you will be addressing. The questionnaire should be fully completed for your initial session, and sent to her at least 24 hours before your appointment. For follow up visits, you will only fill out the “follow up” portion, and still send it 24 hours before your appointment so your coach can read up on the progress you have made since last session( and if any further questions/issues have surfaced).
Hailey Schim (Hailey Wegner) OWNER / LEAD COACH / REGISTERED DIETITIAN
Hailey Schim (Hailey Wegner) is owner of Royal Figures Nutrition and Training; and after 6 years of formal education, she is considered a TRUE nutrition professional as a Registered Dietitian. Hailey has dedicated herself to 8+ years of experience as a nutrition coach and certified personal trainer. Her success with clients can be partly credited to her licensure, Bachelors in Dietetics and Masters in Nutrition and Physical Performance. Hailey takes lifestyle and competitive bodybuilding/athletic clients.
Read Full Bio